Keycloak Beta-1 has been released! We're edging closer to 1.0! Please visit the Keycloak website for links to documentation and downloads. A lot of hard work the last few months by Stian, Marek, myself and other contributors to bring you loads of new features and improvements:
- LDAP/Active Directory integration built on Picketlink. Thanks Marek!
- User Session management - can now view login IP address and which applications and oauth clients have open tokens. Works with any type of app too. Can view and manage sessions through user account pages or admin console
- Audit log for important events. Integration with admin console and ability to receive emails on certain events.
- Account log viewable in user account management pages
- Export database. Allows you to export a full dump of keycloak database into an encrypted file. Will help out tremendously to migrate between Keycloak versions.
- Authentication SPI. Allows you to plug in different mechanisms to retrieve and authenticate users.
- Theme support for the admin console and any sent email.
- Per-realm admin console. You can now designate a user within a realm that is an admin of that realm.
- Documented the Admin REST API finally. (Docs still kinda suck here)
- CORS support for Admin REST API
- Support for relative URLs when configuring admin console
- Server configuration file
- Social Only Logins
- Installed application adapter
- Expanded the number of example projects
What's next? This is the last major feature release of Keycloak. We will now be focusing on performance, clustering, security audits, testing, documentation, and usability for the next few releases. We hope to release 1.0 Final sometime in July.