Keycloak 3.0.0.CR1 is released. Even though we've been busy wrapping up Keycloak 2.5 we've managed to include quite a few new features.
To download the release go to the Keycloak homepage.
This release is the first that comes without Mongo support.
- No import option for LDAP - This option allows consuming users from LDAP without importing into the Keycloak database
- Initiate linking of identity provider from application - In the past adding additional identity brokering accounts could only be done through the account management console. Now this can be done from your application
- Hide identity provider - It's now possible to hide an identity provider from the login page
- Jetty 9.4 - Thanks to reneploetz we now have support for Jetty 9.4
- Swedish translations - Thanks to Viktor Kostov for adding Swedish translations
- Checksums for downloads - The website now has md5 checksums for all downloads
- BOMs - We've added BOMs for adapters as well as Server SPIs
The full list of resolved issues is available in JIRA.
Before you upgrade remember to backup your database and check the migration guide.