From version 1.1.0.Final Keycloak supports securing your web applications running inside JBoss Fuse or Apache Karaf . It leverages Keycloak Jetty adapter as both JBoss Fuse 6.1 and Apache Karaf 3 are bundled with Jetty 8.1 server under the covers and Jetty is used for running various kinds of web applications.
What is supported for Fuse/Karaf is:
- Security for classic WAR applications deployed on Fuse/Karaf with Pax Web War Extender.
- Security for servlets deployed on Fuse/Karaf as OSGI services with Pax Web Whiteboard Extender.
- Security for Apache Camel Jetty endpoints running with Camel Jetty component.
- Security for Apache CXF endpoints running on their own separate Jetty engine.
- Security for Apache CXF endpoints running on default engine provided by CXF servlet.
- Security for SSH and JMX admin access.
- Security for Hawtio admin console .
Where to start?
The best place is to look at Fuse demo bundled as part of Keycloak examples. It's in keycloak sources and it's also bundled in directory examples/fuse of Keycloak appliance distribution, which can be downloaded from Sourceforge .It's recommended to download latest 1.2.0.Beta1 .
For SSH and JMX admin access, you can take a look at this README .