We're pleased to announce the release of Keycloak 1.6.0.Final.
- SAML SP - in the past we only had client libraries for OpenID Connect, now we also have client libraries for SAML
- Offline Tokens - if your applications need long term access outside of the users session you should take a look at the new offline tokens support we've added
- Client Registration - we introduced a new rest api that can be used to automate the registration of clients, this includes a java client library. This feature will be further polished in a future release, including documentation and examples
- Import Clients in Admin Console - it's now possible to import clients through the admin console using the Keycloak JSON client representation or OpenID Connect descriptions
- Added Root URL to Clients - we've added a root url to clients. For clients that have a root url defined you can use relative urls for redirect uris and other urls
- Internationalization support in Admin Console - we've added support for internationalization of the Admin Console. Around half the pages now support translation and the rest will be added in the next release