Keycloak 3.1.0.CR1 has just been released.
To download the release go to the Keycloak homepage.
- X509 Certificate user authentication - Thanks to Peter Nalyvayko for the contribution
- Proof Key for Code Exchange by OAuth Public Clients - Thanks to Takashi Norimatsu for the contribution
- WildFly Elytron adapters - Adapters for Elytron, a new security subsystem coming in WildFly 11 and EAP 7.1
- TypeScript type definitions for keycloak.js - Simplifies using keycloak.js from TypeScript
- Identity Provider for Openshift - Thanks to Bartosz Majsak for the contribution
The full list of resolved issues is available in JIRA.
Before you upgrade remember to backup your database and check the migration guide. Release candidates are not recommended in production and we do not support upgrading from release candidates.